Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm so proud to be Israeli right now. Not from a political perspective - but just because of the people that this society is made of.

So many people with so many different opinions, but who don't try to paint a black and white picture. People who are sensitive and respectful and don't try to sound harsh and make grandiose statements, people who just say what they think from the heart, from a place that's so human.

I dunno, maybe it's just my friends (the ones I'm seeing on my Newsfeed), and all the other people really are extreme, but I don't care - I think my newsfeed represents many people in the Israeli society, and I like what I see.

That's why I share posts. Because I want the world to see what I see.

Lots of amazing humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home