Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hello Again

Hi there blog.
I know I've been ignoring you for a long time now, and that we probably can't just pick up where we left off, but I'd like to get into the habbit of using you again. I like this platform betten than Facebook - it feels more personal. Facebook statuses get lost in the huge amount of data floating around there, but blogs make for a comfortable, easy place to write away from all the noise.
I thought of opening a new blog, one that will focus on topics that interest me, or maybe just one topic, and it'll be that kind of blog... But I like this one. I like that I started it eight years ago planning Sarit's birthday party, and that i called it "Defying Gravity" because I was obsessed with Wicked at the time. I may have been much younger (we all know what a difference a few years can make at this age), but I like those old parts of me.
So, I may eventually change the name, or the background colour, or the font or something, but lord - give me strength to return to my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home