Friday, September 20, 2024

In my mind

 In my mind I have conversations with the podcasts I listen to. Like, people say interesting things and I want to respond!

So this week I wrote to Adam Grant ("ReThinking"), because he used an example about Israel in a recent episode (an interview with Trevor Noah about context). It wasn't really about Israel, it was about the context of a tweet he wrote at the beginning of the war.

Next I want to write to Malcolm Gladwell, because he has a podcast about war heroes and I have lots to say about that!

I also want to make a reel for Shai Daviadi responding to his podcast "Here I Am." He actually suggested on Instagram that people respond with reels - I guess it boosts his exposure, which I'm happy to do. I just have to write out what I want to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home