Monday, February 12, 2024

The Hamas Charter

Hey echo chamber! How many pro-Palestinians do you think have actually read the Hamas charter?

https://www.palestine-studies.org/sites/default/files/attachments/jps-articles/2538093.pdf

Like, I lead a fairly conservative life but my world view is liberal and usually I relate to the liberal way of thinking. But right now I can't for the life of me relate to the language used by the liberal West. 

Here's just one quote from the Hamas charter:

"The initiatives conflict, what are called "Peaceful Solutions" and "International Conferences" to solve the Palestinian problem. As far as the ideology of the Islamic Resistance Movement isconcerned, giving up any part of Palestine is like giving up part of its religion. The nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion, in that it educates its members, and they perform Jihad to raise the banner of Allah over their nation."

Tell me more about how the Palestinian leadership is interested in a two-state solution..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home